Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guy & Hannah Engagment Session!

One of my very best friends is getting married and I had the priviledge of taking her engagement pictures! Guy & Hannah are so fun to hang out with, when we double date there really isn't a time when we aren't laughing! We took a few pictures in front of the court house in mifflintown and then at the canal, where there is a hiking trial. I couldn't stop laughing almost the entire shoot, so I had to include some of the funny/goofy pictures as well. Enjoy! I can't wait to be a part of your big day, thanks for asking me to be a bridesmaid:)
                                                                    


                                                                                                    (click to enlarge photo)
























No comments:

Post a Comment